My Photo
Name:
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More CU Training Weekend: Something Cool

There was a girl there from Southampton Uni who looked vaugely familiar, and the name tallied with my memory, but I still wasn't sure. She recognised me however, and she was a friend of a friend of a friend that I'd met almost 4 years ago at Soul Survivor. We got chatting and it emerged that her parents had recently moved to the church that I attend back home, and that she was going when she was home from Uni, but was finding it tough not knowing anyone. It also emerges that her little brother has been attending for some time now a youth group that until recently I helped to run.

I feel like being Clicheed. Number 1; Small World, Number 2; The Lord Moves In Mysterious Ways

Seriously though, God can use anyone in any situation, in ways we could never imagine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

We want another post!!! POST!!!!!!! ggrrawww hehehe please?

10:08 PM  
Blogger tigz said...

More Posts!!! More Posts!!!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home