My Photo
Name:
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom

Monday, June 19, 2006

Scort

I'm aware I haven't posted for ages... I really couldn't be bothered. But this morning, I went out to my car before I went to work, only to find that the passenger door was ajar. Someone had broken into my precious Scort overnight, ransacked the glovebox and even pulled out the ashtray. By some miracle though, no damage was done to the car, and they didn't even take anything, even though it looked like they made an attempt at removing the stereo. In my car I had a minidisc player and a bass guitar, both were still in the car this morning. Maybe they were scared off by the alarm and the security light, or maybe God was looking after a shameful sinner in a way he didn't really deserve...

2 Comments:

Blogger tigz said...

aww good to see you posted but not so good news but good news if you no what i mean

8:21 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Classic, Tigz :)

I like the last sentence most. Praise God.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home